Personal brand photography is one of the best ways to instantly up-level your business.
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A GOOD SHOOT AND A MAJORLY SUCCESSFUL ONE ….
… YOUR TRUE ESSENCE
Your first real brand photo shoot is a trip into the unknown. You’re putting your trust into the hands of a photographer. What can you do to make sure that it turns out exactly the way you envision?
How do you make sure you look great and get the essence of your brand into each image?
The difference between a good photoshoot and a really successful one is knowing what the elements of a successful shoot are and planning for them.
When you have a majorly successful shoot you’ll feel comfortable charging premium prices and ideal clients will flow to you.
Showcase Your Essence
How to prepare for your photo shoot and capture images that catapult your business to the next level.
This eBook is the perfect sidekick to any entrepreneur who’s in business and who wants to use imagery to show off their brand. Want to get it right? Want to make a lasting impression? Get the planning and the prep work done and you’re on the way.
Know what you want.
Know how to communicate this with your photographer so you receive images that;
- Are on brand.
- Showcase your authenticity.
- Work within your business eg. website, social media & beyond
- Are usable throughout all area’s of your business.
Right now, you’re thinking;
- What should I wear?
- Where do I get these photos taken?
- What do I need for my business?
- What sort of preparation do I need to do?
- Where do I find inspiration?
- How do I find a photographer?
- How can I make sure the images look amazing?
- How can I make sure what I have in my head is what I end up with?
- What should I expect from my photographer?
- How do I prepare so I don’t end up with images I don’t like?
Purchasing the eBook, you’ll:
- Have a step by step guide that prepares you for your photo shoot.
- Be crystal clear on what you want to showcase.
- Know the places to head to and search for the right inspiration.
- Feel confident briefing the photographer knowing that you can communicate your vision to them effectively.
- Understand how you want to portray your images and your business to the world so that you attract your ideal clients.
- Have everything you need to create a successful photo shoot.
Hi I’m Lauren of Sol +Co. As a brand photographer for successful entrepreneurs I get to see first hand the amazing outcomes you can achieve on a personal and financial level as a result of a great photoshoot.
Because I know the right planning is so important, I needed a way to reach more entrepreneurs before their shoot, whether I was their chosen photographer or not.
So I pulled all these years of experience, insider tips and expert know-how into a comprehensive book.
When you purchase this eBook you’ll receive a step-by-step guide that includes everything Lauren has learnt in the past four years. Every element has been considered for you. Lauren holds your hand and helps you think about every aspect you need to know.
AS YOU WORK THROUGH THE CHAPTERS, YOU’LL LEARN;
- Where to find inspiration and have the space to dream big and create your ideal photoshoot through the power of intention.
- Pinterest; step by step guide that walks you through how to create an inspiration board for your photographer.
- Branding; receive an introduction with to how to create connection through your branding.
- How to achieve and capture great usable images are what it’s all about.
- Working with your photographer. How to find the right one and how brief them so that your shoot is super successful.
- Style and the ego. Let’s work through the ‘stuff’ that inhibits you from feeling your true essence and work through the ultimate question, ‘What should I wear?’
- How to preparing for your shoot. What you need to know one week before to three days defore.
- The day of the shoot. How to create a day of total self love.
- How to nourish your spirit. Let go and play.
- From the experts. See case studies so you can see how this plan can be put into action.
- How to pose like a pro with tips and resources.
- Learn from the experts and get advice from industry professionals. Specialist experience such as: Style, Branding, Self-Love, Play and Photography.
Don’t leave anything to chance. This eBook is a tool that will ensure you are prepared and can approach your shoot with confidence. When you know what to expect you feel more confident and more relaxed. When you’re prepared you can hand over trust to the photographer.
You can relax and enjoy the day, you’ll have fun and this will allow your true essence shine through. In turn your Ideal Clients will want to invest in you!
When you showcase who you really are through your images you can successfully up-level your business.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Will you tell me what to wear for my photoshoot?
Yes and No. By working through the chapters in the book you’ll get clear on what YOU want to portray and this will help you decide. There is also a workbook guided by a stylist to help you get clear on this. Plus a section dedicated to what to stay clear of.
Do you go through whether to get professional hair and make up?
Again, yes and no. Let me be clear here, if you are able to work with professionals, definitely do it. This will give you a chance to relax and it’s one less thing to worry about. That is what this guide is all about, helping you to know exactly what to do, exactly what to take care of so that you can relax and enjoy the day of your shoot.
If I hate getting my photo taken – how is this guide going to help?
This workbook style guide will help you become clear on exactly what you want people to see and feel with your images. It will empower you to understand what it is that you want. If you’re in business, you need to showcase who you are and with this guide, you will have all the elements you need to help prepare you for this. No matter what, they’ll be nerves on the day, but with this guide, they’ll simply be the excited kind!
Will you help me work out where I should have the shoot done?
Yes. There are detailed questions and thoughts to consider and after the prep work is done, you will have an indication as to where you’d like these images to be taken.
Will you help me work out how to choose the right photographer for me?
Yes! Absolutely. There’s a whole chapter relating to this. Know how to ask the right questions! After working through this guide, you will have the best tool to take to your photographer, this will explain in detail what it is you need and want. You’ve almost done all the hard work for them!