A visual brand is the way that you visually represent who you are and what your business objectives are. A.K.A the how and why of your business. The way in which you visually connect to your audience is one of the most important elements to consider when creating your brand identity, especially in this online marketing world we’re all a part of.
I believe that when you put so much of your heart and soul into your business that, you really do want to make sure the way you visually represent yourself and your business is a true reflection of who you really are. So that the message you’re sending attracts those ideals clients that are a real pleasure to work with.
According to Google VISIBILITY means:
1 the state of being able to see or be seen.
◦ the distance one can see as determined by light and weather conditions.”visibility was down to 15 yards”
◦ the degree to which something has attracted general attention; prominence.”the issue began to lose its visibility”
THE STATE OF BEING SEEN
A topic I like to talk about a whole lot here on the blog. I’m not quite sure how this topic came to light because it wasn’t something I consciously decided I would talk about. As I blogging became more of a regular occurrence, I began to consider what it was that I achieved as an intuitive portrait photographer. I often asked myself “what is it that these photographs provide women entrepreneurs” the answer;
The ability to set their business apart from the crowd and showcase who they really are. Or in other words, be seen in the crowded marketplace. While I sat and pondered this thought again today, I decided to type into the Internet, “statics on being seen online” and I got really excited about what I found. Some of these you may already know but I bet most will really surprise you!
9 FASCINATING REASONS TO MAKE SURE YOU’RE VISIBLE ONLINE
- People form a first impression in a mere 50 milliseconds.
- 90% of information transmitted to the brain is visual.
- 46.1% of people say a website’s design is the number one criterion for discerning the credibility of the company.
- 40% of people will respond better to visual information than plain text.
- When people hear information, they’re likely to remember only 10% of that information three days later. However, if a relevant image is paired with that same information, people retained 65% of the information three days later.
- Pinterest generated more referral traffic for businesses than Google+, YouTube, and LinkedIn combined.
- Viewers are 85% more likely to purchase a product after watching a product video.
- 65% of senior marketing executives believe that visual assets (photos, video, illustrations and info graphics) are core to how their brand story is communicated.
- Visuals are processed 60,000X faster in the brain than text.
[*click on the link for content source]
To say that having a unique visual brand is important is an understatement! The value it will offer you and your business is HUGE! If you’re like most and are just not quite sure where to start, then get in contact with me and together we can create your own unique strategy plan that aligns perfectly with your brand. We’ll find a distinguishing way to represent you and your business. Gain the clarity and confidence to know where and how to put yourself out there to be SEEN.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Click the image for details.